Prepare your business for what's ahead
The SOS Business Breakfast gives you the opportunity to gain powerful knowledge that you can then share with your team, clients, and stakeholders. You’ll get expert guidance from leading experts including award winning political analyst and commentator Justice Malala, who have fascinating insights into the country’s future. With knowledge on South Africa’s economic and political forecast, you’re ensuring you can effectively plan the development and growth of your business and future.
With this insightful information, South African businesses are given some foresight into where the country is heading and how they can stay ahead of the curve and prepare for what comes next.
Important questions to be answered and discussed:
- The ongoing battle between President Cyril Ramaphosa & Busisiwe Mkhwebane implications
- How Eskom, SARS and the other state institutions are falling further
- The future of the National Health Insurance Bill and implications
- The threat to the judiciary over guerilla warfare tactics by the political elite
- Implications of the China and USA trade war
- Why foreign investors are pulling out of South Africa
- Unemployment in South Africa at dire levels and how we can break the deadlock
|DATE: 12 September 2019
TIME: 08:00 - 11:00
VENUE: Crowne Plaza Hotel
Crn Tyrwhitt & Sturdee Ave, Rosebank, Johannesburg
PRICE: R995 (Incl VAT)
Includes parking, breakfast and refreshments
Recieve 10% Discount, when you book for 5 or more!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK